SVHealthSavings - SV Health Savings.com, charged fee but denied prescription. 3offer9 monthly billing my debit card.

Newark, Delaware 1 comment

The site, SVHealthSavings.com advertises guaranteed prescriptions and total privacy. I had a new prescription and attempted to purchase from them using my debit card.

A charge of $29.00 appeared on my account from save643.com. I never got my meds. I called the number and was asked for my e-mail address, then told I would have to speak to a representative, please leave a phone number. No one called.

I was e-mailed an explanation stating the pharmacy had contacted my physician and was told I was trying to refill a prescription before the date of refilling and I would have to visit the doctor for another prescription. Also, even if the on-line pharmacy couldn't fill my order, they had the right to charge my account the $29.00. I had not been to this doctor before. My doctor said no one had contacted his office on my behalf.

This could not be true. I was never given a refund. A month later someone called 30ffer9.com debited my card $22.00, unauthorized. I searched Google for 3offer9.com.

save643.com was listed as an affiliated web sight. I went to this site. This site was advertising health insurance. I realized save643.com was also the billing company for the Florida based pharmacy.

No one from either the Florida pharmacy or 3offer9.com will reply.

Do not trust anyone who uses either save643.com or 3offer9.com, and especially not SV Health Savings.com.

Comments

You people denied my persciption and still charged me a 19.95 fee. I want my money back now!

I am more than pissed.

You will not get the chance to rip any more money off from me because I will close my card.

I am also going to get an attorny and sue you cads. Get my MONEY back to me NOW